Driver Skills International Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 40922) specialising in design and delivery of accredited driver training throughout Australia. Our services are delivered to both private and public sector organisations in both urban and non urban areas.
We are seeking professional driver trainers, in all major regional and rural centres, with capability to deliver one or more of the following units of competency:
- TLIC1051 – Operate Commercial Vehicle
- TLIC2025 – Operate four wheel drive vehicle
- TLIC3042 – Operate coach/bus
- FWPCOT3259 – Operate a four wheel drive on unsealed roads
- FWPCOT3260 – Recover four wheel drive vehicles
- FWPFGM3215 – Perform complex 4×4 operations
- RIIVEH201D – Operate light vehicle
- RIIVEH305E – Operate and maintain a four wheel drive vehicle
- PMASUP236 – Operate vehicles in the field
If you meet the following criteria, we would love to hear from you:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116)
- Satisfactory Police Records Check
- Satisfactory Medical Check
- Manual Australian Driver’s Licence
- Have exceptional customer service skills
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Be prepared to work in remote areas and travel to nearby regions
- Be a team player
Remuneration is attractive and work levels are consistent. The role suits people in their own driver training business, such as driving instructors, seeking opportunities to grow and develop their skills and experience.
If you wish to join a progressive customer focused organisation and have the required skills, please apply.
Job Type: Contract
We are no longer accepting applications for this ad.